Monday, June 14, 2010

Thanks


Thanks to all my buyers at the Folklife Festival

will post pictures of some of my buyers

it's was great to meet all the people that came by my booth and shared their stories with me , I had one lady who bought my mosaic duck (he is covered with broken blue and white plates) and asked me to ship him to Philly, because her sister-in-law has a pet duck named Lamont and the colors would match her kitchen. I told her that I had been taking him (the duck) to all of my shows and I had not sold him, I told her it had to be the right person to buy him so I now know he will have a good home HAHAHAH.

I had another lady buy a jewelry cross that was covered with old silver Texas jewelry such has a cowboy hat, state of Texas medal, cowboy rope, star, etc. She was going to send it to Miami to her daughter in law mother who collects crosses.

Thanks to all the ladies from Christ the King Church who purchased several Virgin Mary items, and also the Goritas filled with meat were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...