Tuesday, July 20, 2010

San Antonio River Walk July 4 weekend Art and Craft show

    My show at the River walk was GREAT---it is hard for the people who help me set up especially at the River Walk ---because you have to go up and down a stair case ...Thanks to my loving husband (RIC) my favorite son Steven and my daughter Marisa. It does take time and patience to deal with me and my art work---
    The festvial was a success.. sold many items.
    I would like to thank my family for helping set up. It takes a strong arm to help with my items I have a couple of heavy boxes that contain my mosaic and with the help of my husband .....my sales are a success.......
    This show was amazing, because it was at the River walk in San Antonio and the biggest conference that San Antonio ever had was being held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. It was estimated that thier was about 55 thousand people attending the AA conference. People from all over the world was attending, I met people from England, Poland, Canada, Mexico and from all over the USA















































































1 comment:

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...