Monday, August 9, 2010

San Antonio, TEXAS

I had a show this past Saturday at the San Antonio Mercado....What can I say about the heat here in South Texas---it was so hot and steamy and to top it off ---we were station next to a food booth (Gorditas) so the heat coming from the booth next to us was unbearable ..... we closed at 6pm we were tired and we smelled like a beef gordita--HAHAHAh.... I met a great person Rosalinda who is also a artists and had some cool stuff (skull, cross, wine bottles covered in glitter)....she also had little skull figurine's that were made with plastic straws that had the tops made of skull- and were covered with handmade clothes and hats ....I had my camera but did not take pictures,,,because I was so HOT and Tired. She has regular booth outside in the patio of the Market Square..close to the Museum at the Mercado.

I am going to submit my application (Market Square) for this coming month (September* Labor Day weekend) ( October) ...Keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...