Thursday, November 28, 2019

Kids mosaic class

I had the pleasure of teaching 3 children the art of mosaic. Ava, Diego and Alexa are my cousin Mary Garcia grandchildren who came to visit for the holiday.
They were very  responsive, had a  inquisitive attitude. I provide plenty of time to create and  explore the joy of learning the art. We had great  conversation about what they wanted to be when they grow up. Alexa states she wanted to be a veterinarian and a mosaic artist!. I gave them all the material and showed them how to start and they took off with it. They had their own ideas and construct their own mosaic.
I’m happy that I expanded their thinking of this art and they now have knowledge of how a mosaic is created.
Melissa Garcia
#mosaic #class

No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...