Monday, June 26, 2023

My age

January 13,2023

64 yrs old.

My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift from God to live another day in this world.

Life. One day at a time.

How it happened so quickly, I will never understand. Now I'm singing the Beatles song "Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?" believe that happiness may come from how you deal with the past rather than how you prepare for the future. How you reconcile the sadnesses, the losses and the regrets with the triumphs, the joys and the achievements in our life and find happiness in our life. I suppose the secret is to treat everything as a positive experience. We learn, we grow, we understand more.

Life is mysterious in these ways; one day we are young the next day, we are in our 60s, seeing that life is filled with more question marks. Age brings a kind when one believed that there will always be more time, more opportunities to do.

Life is more precious these days, "Just one word of advice, 64 comes before you know it, so live each day like it's your last."






No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...