Monday, August 6, 2012

Beaded Skulls-My Inspiration


Beaded Skulls-My Inspiration to make my own design---an example of my skulls are on the bottom ...not finished


The craftsmanship of the 15 vibrantly colored and patterned beaded skull decorations is just exquisite. No two skulls are the same. The hand beading is done on a layer of wax.


Skulls look a lot less menacing (or human) if you just add some intricate bead formations to them! These beautiful beaded skulls are created by the Huichol people of Mexico and stand as not only art but a piece of history of the Huichol people.
The craftsmanship of the 15 vibrantly colored and patterned beaded skull decorations is just exquisite. No two skulls are the same. The hand beading is done on a layer of wax. 
Beaded Skulls
Beaded Skulls
Beaded Skulls

Beaded Skulls



My work 

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...