Sunday, August 1, 2021

Grief is hard work



Grief is hard work. 

 I call my art  “Grief-work”. 

I started a several glass on glass  hearts today to deal with today. 

If you know me I’ve been thru a hard time and staying sane is difficult at times. Even years after a loss, and you hear that a close friend dies, there has been 5 people that I knew ( 3 were my close friends and 2 were husband and father-in-law of a friend). 

I  experience a strong sense of grief when I told about thier passing. My emotion come rolling in-like I’m on a roller coaster ride, full of ups and downs, highs and lows, it takes so much time to work through the grieving period. 

In my case I lost several family (10) members that I could not even go thru the stages of grief when  another pass away . 

 It requires more energy to work through than most people expect. It takes a toll on me physically and emotionally. Coping with the loss of someone is one of life’s biggest challenges. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...