Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New year 2018


The ending of a year brings joy and sadness the past several  years have been a struggle, stressful, depressed trying to get out of the depression is difficult…we can’t help but reflect on past journeys, adventures we’ve walked.
A new year means so much to me, new friends, adventures, new ideas for myself to accomplish this year.
A new art-jewelry journey has come up totally  different from what I’m been doing. A restaurant in Dallas-has request several big art pieces for their restaurant that will resemble mayahuel goddess theme, a children’s clothing store in San Antonio will be selling my new children’s jewelry and art collection, another store in San Antonio has picked up my western theme art pieces and hopefully I’m going to start detail painting small furniture pieces. 

Both my past and future are critical for my creative

The reality is you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it.  You will heal and you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same again. Nor should you be the same, nor should you want to. .
-Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

My age

January 13,2023 64 yrs old. My Birthday is the Friday the 13!And-the first breath I take, the opening of my eyes, I feel I received a gift ...